[meteorite-list] drive you eyes buggy

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Wed Mar 14 21:00:36 EDT 2007

Hi List
Want to drive your eyes buggy? Try focusing on either of these
pictures for a bit.  Let me know if you see something odd.  This is
an olive green stone with some darker olive green encircled by ?
The color in the photo is not exactly true.  To view them please type
http in front of the part of the links shown.  I left the http off so
my computer doesn't automatically turn it into a hyperlink which
would cause a four-day delay.

Michael Murray

://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/mmurray_02/IMG_0311.jpg
://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/mmurray_02/IMG_0303.jpg

"It's better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness" -
Confucious