[meteorite-list] Forwarded AD - BURNWELL

David Weir dgweir at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 20:37:35 EDT 2007

There is an interesting abstract about these reduced metal-rich and
metal-poor chondrites in the latest LPSC abstracts, this one by D.
Rumble, III, A. Irving, M. Kuehner, and T. Bunch. Also, I have been
compiling related information on these anomalous chondrites on my
Moorabie webpage at meteoritestudies.com. Here is the link to the Rumble
et al. paper:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2007/pdf/2230.pdf

David