[meteorite-list] Ad For sale NWA 2965 EL3 Fossil Meteorite

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 19:13:17 EDT 2007

Hi list,  I have a quantity of the new fossil meteorite NWA 2965  EL3.  Nice
looking individuals from a couple grams to 300 gr.  I would  like to sell 1
kilo lots and up.  40 cents gr. but if you want a lot, I  will talk.

Please email me off list if you have an interest.  I to,  am a meteorite nut
so any trade ideas are welcome.

Tom Phillips,   the microscope guy.   Please check out my Gallery of
micrographs on  Meteorite Times.

_http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/_
(http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/)

http://www.aol.com.