[meteorite-list] Who's still got their first meteorite?

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:56:33 EDT 2007

When I first found out that meteorites were avaiable to be bought online, I
was looking for unique Christmas presents.  Consequently, the first dozen
meteorites I bought were given away.  Then I realized I should be keeping
some of these goodies for myself, and an obsession was born.  One of the
first meteorites I bought intending to keep it for myself was a skeletal
Imilac from Dean, which I still have.  In fact, aside from a few I have
given away, I have kept almost every meteorite that has come into my
possession since then, and cherish all of them.

Tracy Latimer