[meteorite-list] Fireball reports coming in from Michigan

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Mar 11 21:00:26 EDT 2007

I've received three fireball reports in the last few minutes from
Michigan and Ontario. I usually consider multiple out-of-area (Colorado)
reports significant since I don't get many. The event was at 1955-2000
EDT, roughly north to south, blue-green with lots of fragmentation,
terminal point approximately over Detroit. Definitely east of South
Bend, and west of London. The path may have crossed most of the Lower
Peninsula.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory