[meteorite-list] New Orleans

Bill glixard at inbox.com
Sun Mar 11 16:24:54 EDT 2007

My first message was also scrubbed....

Ken,

Thanks for YOUR reply. In regard to street crumbs and given the track record of
geologists lately, I'd be hesitant to purchase any of that N.O. rubbish.

I've yet to sell any of the PF crumbs I've accumulated and I don't need Paul Sipiera to recognize a substantial micro.

A sample of what often amounts to little more than oversized dust particles may prove to be meteoric but that doesn't make the whole bucket good and it
doesn't necessarily mean it's all part of the same fall.

Bill