[meteorite-list] New Orleans

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 10:46:34 EDT 2007

Point of information, the IMCA doesn't vouch for nor
authenticate meteorites--the SELLER does and, when you
get down to stats that is the pretty much the way for
98% of ebay auctions.

Bill, Do I detect from your snide wording that no one
will nominate you for membership?

Elton

--- Bill <glixard at inbox.com> wrote:
... <<Point is, how reliable can the authenticty of
street crumbs be? Can the IMCA vouch for each and
every crumb that's sold by a member of your org.? I
have buckets of very nice crumbs from PF that I could
market. Can I sell if I buy an IMCA number or do I
need the crumbs authenticated.>>