[meteorite-list] Sorry, delete my delayed email fix email

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Sat Mar 10 13:21:30 EST 2007

Well my idea wasn't very bang on.  Looks like the computer changed
the meteorite central link to a hyperlink and so my email didn't go
thru.   Must be the special text that slows 'em up somewhere in the
email system (and none of the problem has anything to do with my dumb
idea).  Sorry, if this email gets to you before the other one I sent
today, don't worry, the other one's not worth much.

Tractor mechanic