[meteorite-list] Oh Boy- Here we go....

Thaddeus Besedin endophasy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 00:31:24 EST 2007

Let's all laigh at the arrest of one who is an other. It takes our minds from our own failures.
  You can spell "rectum" on this list, although I'm not a proctologist.

Mike Groetz <mpg444 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Fox news is just now reporting that a certain
foreign national was arrested at LAX airport with
wires hanging off of him.
Upon further investigation, they found a piece of
chewing gum, some more wire and a rock in his "XXX".
As the suspect put it- "the rock is from another
planet" and was in there to protect him....
OK- lets say it is a meteorite ;-)

-what will be the official name of the location
found?
-what lab will(want?)do an analysis on it?
-how long until it winds up on eBay?
-will it replace the current urgent need for Gao
pieces?

I needed a grin tonight- this was it.
Take care
Mike