[meteorite-list] AD: RIZALITES FOR SALE or TRADE!!!

Aubrey Whymark tinbider at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 15:04:15 EST 2007

Hi list members,

Sorry for not posting this myself!  I'm having a lot of problems subscribing to the Met list. I have been a quiet reader of the list for over a year now!

I’ve got a bunch of Rizalites that I’m looking to trade for some Henbury, Mundrabilla, Camel Donga or Millbillillie specimens, you can see that I'm a patriotic Australian! I will also add cash to the trades if needed. I’m looking for 1000grams and above specimens. I will also sell my Rizalites if anyone is interested. Please visit my site or eBay offerings. Thanks all.

Regards,
Desmond
www.TektiteInc.com
eBay - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtektiteinc-dot-com