[meteorite-list] Inland Flat Lap Combo for Small Meteorites

Mike Bandli fuzzfoot at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 22:05:35 EST 2007

I am curious to know if any of you own or have used the newer Inland SwapTop
6" Flat Lap and Trim Saw for small meteorites. I am considering buying one
and would love to know your experiences and/or feedback regarding this
product. Basically, is this a good choice for smaller meteorites slabs? The
price seems great and I heard great reviews from gem and mineral junkies in
Tucson, but would like to here from my meteorite peeps.

Kind regards,

Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com
A Destination For Space Related Artifacts