[meteorite-list] Many meteorite forums appear to be down/broken

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:16:51 EST 2007

I started going through my bookmarks for meteorite sites such as
meteoritetimes.com, and a lot of them appear to be no longer maintained.  I
am mostly concerned about meteoritetimes, which was a monthly source of
inspiration and entertainment for me; it appears to have had its ownership
lapse and now be in limbo.  Anyone have any idea what's up?

Tracy Latimer