[meteorite-list] batch emails

Impactika at AOL.COM Impactika at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 3 21:22:30 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/3/2007 4:27:05 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com writes:
Good evening Art,

Thanks for the update.  Also, while it isn't said often enough, your efforts
in keeping this great  list operating smoothly are GREATLY appreciated.
Thank
you!

Best Regards,

Paul Martyn

I second the motion!
Art is a very under-appreciated person.  The Meteorite World simply  wouldn't
be the same without his efforts.

I am sorry you didn't make it to Tucson this year.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a  message dated 3/3/2007 6:08:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,