[meteorite-list] Met Central posting problems

SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 17:59:23 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/2/2007 5:28:46 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
deanbessey at yahoo.com writes:
What is weird is that I get the  scattered message as
people post (Like I am supposed to) but every 3 or  4
days I get a bunch of a dozen or more messages all at
once that were  posted over the previous few days but
not posted. There dont seem to be any  pattern to the
ones I get right away and the ones that are a part of
the  bunch.

Did this one get through?
I think it's a great substitute for  searching ebay!
Full recap with photos on Paul and Jim's  website:
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorites/ebay/catch_a_falling_star_meteorites.htm

Michael  Johnson

SPACEROCKSINC.COM
http://spacerocksinc.com/