[meteorite-list] collection update - Ensisheim acquisitions

Dr. Svend Buhl info at niger-meteorite-recon.de
Sat Jun 23 13:34:11 EDT 2007

for those interested we have updated our site with a number of specimens
obtained during the Ensisheim/France meteorite fair for our personal
collection.

Among them a perfectly oriented shield of 104gm (NWA) and a 68gm individual
of the year 1882 fall Mocs from Transsylvania.This specimen has an Inventory
label of the Vienna Museum of Natural History.

It might be interesting to some of you that Russia obviously has changed
their practise of handling meteorite exports. The 5.9kg Sikhote Alin
(inventory # B-0151) pictured at the bottom arrived
with an export permit and certificate signed by the curator of the Fersman
Mineralogical Museum in Moscow.

Please view for your leisure:

http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/Meteoritensammlung.htm

Kind regards