[meteorite-list] A friendly warning...

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Sat Jun 23 09:38:08 EDT 2007

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:35:15 +0200, you wrote:

>weeks). Needless to say the parcel has never made it, but that is not why I
>am making this public. The real reason is Michael's lack of respect for his
>customers.
>
>Not only has he failed to provide me with a shipping confirmation as a
>proof that the package has actually been sent (with all due respect, why
>should I trust him?), he is also not even so kind as to reply to my
>e-mails. Of course, I am aware there is no way to get my money back. I just

100% agreed.  I had a order from him not arrive once.  It finally showed up more
than a year later, so it was a weird USPS screw-up, not his fault, but I had the
same problems you did-- he ignored all of my e-mails until I brought it up on
the list.  Worst customer service I've ever recieved from any meteorite dealer
(most of which try to be friendly and helpful) and I never have/never will buy
from him again because of it.