[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Morocan chondrites

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Sat Jun 23 15:49:54 EDT 2007

Hi
I have one reflection after Ensisheim.
I have seen alot of pretty complete chondrites on Maroccan tables. Most of
this specimens have shiny surface, but this was not crust. I think that they
put this stones to the tumbler together with polishing powder to make them
more smooth and look nicer. Maybe Im wrong, but this surface look to me not
natural. I can accept that some stones bome polished by sand and wind from
one side and from another they are matt, becouse they sit under the sand,
but this stones at the show was like painted with transparent varnish :)
Maybe someone have the same feeling like me.

and congrats to the USA guyz for a large Muoniona's

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195