[meteorite-list] Micrograph NWA 094 LL3.6 Combined incident and transmitted light

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 11:42:37 EDT 2007

Hi list,  I have a beautiful micrograph of  NWA 094 LL3.6 that I think you
will enjoy.  It is a relatively high  magnification (160X) for Xpol work and it
is combined transmitted and incident  light (pass through and reflected).
These shots are difficult in that you  must be able to take a good photo in
either method and then you start all  over  when you combine them.  It is easy to
drown out one method with  the other.

Paul, editor of Meteorite Times, manages my Gallery (I'm way  to
technophobic) and he is working on an update including many Moss CO3.5  micrographs I will
post the list when they are up.

Email me and I  will email back this cool micrograph.  I think it is well
worth your  time.

Tom Phillips