[meteorite-list] Ensisheim and vacation!

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 01:30:28 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I am almost packed and flying off tomorrow morning  for Paris and the
Ensisheim Show, then I will take some vacation time and I am  flying back on June 27.
But don't expect to hear from me until the 28th at  best.

Right now my Catalog is (almost) up to date and so is the list of
thin-sections, so if you want to reserve something, or ask a question, go ahead  send me
an email, and I will try to answer as quickly as possible, I will have
access to a couple computers while in France. And of course, I will clean up my
mailbox, erase a thousand or so spam emails and get to the real mail as quickly
as possible when I get back.

Au Revoir!!!

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com