[meteorite-list] Global Warming - Scientifically proven or afarce

Bruce Yankewitz yankb04 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:30:36 EDT 2007

(1)  I find it notable that most (not all) of the posts in favor of
human-caused global warming have tended toward the emotional and
feelings-based (some rising to the level of hysteria), whereas most (not
all) of the skeptics' posts have been cool, calculated, scientific analyses.
  I don't say it proves anything, I only say it's notable.

(2) Nice to know all of these recent players re global warming and plagues
and mucks will never, ever again scream about anyone ELSE posting off-topic
-   I mean, they wouldn't have that much nerve, would they?!  :)

Bruce