[meteorite-list] WG: Global Warming - Scientifically proven or a farce- human Hammer-

Mark Crawford mark at annasach.net
Mon Jun 11 18:01:10 EDT 2007

Do you really need to ask the question?  There's no question that it
would be bought, sold, and that the provenance would increase the value.

Would I want to own a sample?  I'm not sure*.  I'd like to think not,
but I suspect I'd start asking questions like "can you guarantee that
/this fragment/ wasn't the one which did the damage?"  I imagine others
would ask for a guarantee that it /did/ do the damage (I think Michael
just proved that point between me starting and sending this note!)  :-)

Mark

*I'm lying.  Of course I would.  But I'd still want an 'innocent'
fragment...