[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - June 11, 2007

SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 11:50:03 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/11/2007 8:41:48 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
psc2410xi at yahoo.com writes:
Good Lord......   another unclassifed meteorite as Picture of the day?
Yawn.

There should be a rule.  No unclassifieds as Picture of the  day.

Don

Sorry you're  disappointed Don but you know you don't have to view them if
you choose not  to!

I post what collectors send me and if they want to share with others  rather
classified or not I see nothing wrong with  it.

Sincerely,
Michael Johnson