[meteorite-list] Arrow head found in box of Moroccan Meteoritefragments.

Sterling K. Webb sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 9 01:39:23 EDT 2007

Hi, Tom, List

    Dean Bessey used to (may yet) sell neolithic
arrowheads from NWA. Most are probably 9000 to
13,000 years old, from the time that the Sahara
was a well-watered grassland with scattered forest
stands and lots of big game, well illustrated in
the rock drawings the neolithic peoples left behind:
http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&q=+site:images.jupiterimages.com+petroglyphs+sahara
    You just got a freebie.

Sterling K. Webb