[meteorite-list] June Micro Visions by Drake Damerau

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 21:18:45 EDT 2007

Hi List, May 2007 Meteorite Times had a Micro  Vision article titled "Space
Pearls". This was just a fun name for an unknown  feature I noticed in a couple
meteorites. Drake Dameräu saw that article and  wrote a fantastic explanation
that I thought you would all enjoy. Some times  other fields of study bring a
new perspective to meteorites, perhaps he has done  just that.

This Meteorite Times Micro Vision was written by Drake and he  has some
micrographs of his own.  This was very interesting so check it  out.  If you do,
Drake is a list member, so pass on a  thanks!

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Tom  Phillips