[meteorite-list] Rocks that play "hard to get"

mexicodoug at aim.com mexicodoug at aim.com
Fri Jun 8 14:15:16 EDT 2007

Hello friends on the list,

I just wanted to send a message to remind everyone that meteorites are
masters of playing hard to get, which is an important reason why we
treasure them!  All ok, hope to have a real Internet connection soon, I
currently have very limited email access so if I´ve delayed, please let
me apologise.  Now to cure the hunting wounds sunburn, wind burn and
get back to business ... errr ... maybe that should be "pleasure".
Here´s wishing all of you fine folks a great Ensisheim or wherever you
might be!
Best Health and Fine Wishes from the sweltering inferno we few imagine
meteorite heaven,
Doug