[meteorite-list] "Perfect Chondrule" Ad for eBay listing with micrograph CD ending tonight.

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 20:28:32 EDT 2007

Hi list,  I have ending tonight two samples  of the material that was
featured in the Meteorite Times "Meteorite of the  Month" for April.  This material
started getting called "The perfect  chondrule" when I asked Paul, editor of
Meteorite Times, what would the perfect  chondrule look like?  I was just
showing off some micrographs and  subsequent emails referred to it by that name.

The material is cool but  it is the CD of micrographs I prepared for it that
wanted to brag  about.  Over 200 micrographs.  The eBay listing has links to
many  images to give you an idea.  All the shots are high magnification
incident  (reflected) light.  These techniques really show off the chondrule
structure in ways standard Xpol does not!  All images are of this  material.  I have
many more hours than I could count in making this  CD.

Here are the two links to the auctions.  One is a whole and one  is a slice.
Thanks for checking it out.

Tom

55.5 gr.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3A
IT&viewitem=&item=260124441047&rd=1&rd=1

13.7  gr.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3A
IT&viewitem=&item=260124446531&rd=1&rd=1