[meteorite-list] Centimeter Cubes

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 02:08:32 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/5/2007 8:41:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
h3chondrite at cox.net writes:
Here's a link to where you can buy as many of
them as you want.  They don't have letters
embossed, painted or  glued on them, but they come
in a variety of colors. I don't care which way  is
North or South, so these cubes are suit me  fine.

And if you  want one of the original ones, with embossed letters, I have a
couple of those  left.
But let me know very quickly, I am flying off for the Ensisheim Show in  less
than a week.
Thanks

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com