[meteorite-list] AD - Really Nice Seymchan Siderite Slice for sale

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 21:54:43 EDT 2007

I have a really nice slice of Seymchan that weighs 195 grams.

It has the nicest inclusions of any slice that I cut from the original slab.

This is a large hand sized slice that's about 5mm thick and looks great from
both sides

On the end that comes to a point you can see a huge scheibershite inclusion
that has weathered olivine crystals in the center of it.  It also has some
crystals below the inclusion.

I am asking $195 for this slice and although $1 per gram may seem a bit high
for Seymchan siderite I think the characteristics of this slice justify the
price.

You can see pictures by clicking these links, please excuse the droplets of
alcohol:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Jerry1.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Jerry2.jpg

If you're interested please contact me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com