[meteorite-list] Mikes travels and new finds...

Robin Galyan robin_707a at ifiles.com
Thu Jul 26 16:57:31 EDT 2007

 Gosh I love this list...    my finds are so trivial...  but thru these
reports and
stories and subsequent photos and learned discussions I can almost feel
like I was part of the journey.

I really appreciate you guys.     The good tips about eBay frauds,  the good
tips about good stuff on eBay,  and good stuff from good solid members,
all on top of the cool stories from finders as they happen...  wow.

It all adds up to one wonderful list...   and really brightens my day!!!!

Now,  anyone care to lend a ground penetrating radar for a week?

For a split?