[meteorite-list] NWA 2749/new meteorite forsale (AD)

PolandMET marcin at polandmet.com
Tue Jul 24 12:52:08 EDT 2007

From: "JKGwilliam" <h3chondrite at cox.net>
> Hmmmmm...Ssteve can't seem to make up his mind about the per gram price of
> this meteorite.  In his email to the Met. List, he states a price of
> $8.00/gram.  The same specimens are listed on his website for $3.00/gram.
> Odd, don't you think?

Are You surprized ? Hmm.

Dear Steve should make his own mail list where he can spam only his fan club
members and offer them his ultra rare chondrites at a bargain high prices.
Im still young, so maybe I will live long enough to see this list without
persons like Steve.

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195