[meteorite-list] nwa 2749

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:05:18 EDT 2007

Hi list.After talking to a few people,it was suggested
that I drop the price of this new chondrite.And not
because of what someone said,and again dumped on me
for no reason,I dropped it to $3 a gram.Very
affordable for most people.Please stop the personal
attacks.They have no business anywhere on this planet.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites