[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - July 18, 2007

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Wed Jul 18 17:19:11 EDT 2007

http://www.spacerocksinc.com/July_18_2007.html

Anita enthusiastically wrote:

Wow! That sure is one showy little meteorite!
I think it may be my favorite of the whole year.

.. as did Dave Carothers: "WOW!!!!! Very Nice."

Yes, that's a very intriguing new iron meteorite. I can hardly wait for the
classification results - surely something "anomalous" and/or "ungrouped,"
maybe even artificially "reheated" and/or "severely disturbed and shocked!"

I was lucky enough to acquire a small 4.8-gram slice today that Mirko Graul
offered on EBay per "Buy It Now" option.

Best Santa Fé
regards,

Bernd