[meteorite-list] Drake Dameräu Microvision article in Meteorite Times

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 22:10:09 EDT 2007

Hi List,  In June, Drake Dameräu, a Plant  Metallurgist and Laboratory
Manager, wrote a Micro Visions article for Meteorite  Times.

I was wondering if any of you had a chance to read it.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2007/June/index.htm

I  think Drake would welcome all comments.  Many of the points he raises are
beyond my ability to pass along accurately but it was an easy to read, well
written and interesting view of the crystallizing processes in metals and
perhaps in meteorites.

Take a look and let us know what you  think.   Tom