[meteorite-list] NWA 1685 ... again

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Sun Jul 15 17:57:29 EDT 2007

Steve wrote: It would really be nice to know the TKW on this.

Dean had a so-called "first shipment" and the weights I was able to keep
track of amounted to a total of 5366.9 grams, and, his "second shipment"
totalled 6190.8 grams. There was, of course, (much) more but these are
the weights I knew of at the time he offered and sold them. The above total
is 11557.7 grams + the masses I don't know anything about.

Good night, ... will be a "hot" night ... temperature-wise
.. still 22°C outside even though it's almost midnight

Bernd