[meteorite-list] MIND BLOWING

Pete Pete rsvp321 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:32:09 EDT 2007

Very cool, Mike, and I see a relevance to the List - lightweight, wind
powered...NASA should drop dozens of these all over Mars for surveillance of
any type!

Cheers,
Pete

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood at cox.net>
To: Meteorite List <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] MIND BLOWING
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:48:35 -0700

Dear meteorite friends,
         This is so mind blowing I am sending it to the meteorite
list even though it is not related to meteorites. I encourage
you to check it out!
         My apologies to anyone offended by a non-meteorite
related post - but before you start kicking and screaming,
please check this out:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/kineticsculpture

         Best wishes, Michael