[meteorite-list] Looking for Meteorite consultant for play

jtarlin at slc.edu jtarlin at slc.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:11:57 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have been reading this list enthusiatically for a number of months while
researching for a play about a man who believes he can will meteors to
earth after one crashes into his ex-wife's backyard. Since you all know
much more than I I've decided to reach out and see if there is anyone with
a love of theatre (or is connected to one) who would like to help me out
with this play.

I live in the NY area but you don't have to.
My email is JTarlin at slc.edu, please contact me if you are interested.
Thank You.