[meteorite-list] bassikounou report,vol.1

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 12:45:06 EDT 2007

Hi list.I just read the bassikounou report.What a
great job done by svend and matthias.The pics of the
specimens are just grand.I noticed the 314 gram piece
I just is in there.This piece has
flowlines,thumbprinting,and very nice crust.This is
also the freshest looking meteorite I have ever seen.I
would like to get a few more pieces.Again well done
for the team that did this report.Totally professional
all the way.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites