[meteorite-list] bassikounou and vaca pics

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 16:07:14 EDT 2007

Hello list.It has been a while.I just got back from
ixtapa, mexico.We had a great time.I also put 17 pics
up on my website for your viewing.Let me know what you
think.Also I finally got my 316 gram bassikounou from
rob wesel.What a beauty this meteorite is.If you do
not have any,rob has some and I got a great deal.I
will have a pic up on my website later.It was 95
degree's with 100% humidity all 8 days.The best
vacation I have ever had and spending with my lovely
wife.It is good to be home.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites