[meteorite-list] Grandstanding?

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 14:44:18 EDT 2007

Hello generous,kind,helpful and compassionate list  members;

  I would like to put my two cents into this subject.All the hard  work and
effort by the raffle committee is very much appreciated by myself and  others i
am sure.Darren has a point,i think,and he appreciates the efforts  also,he
wrote that he did.The most important thing is as other list members have
written is that greensburg will be getting a little help from "us" a group of
caring people.And thanks to the committee that care will be directed where it  will
do the most good.
  I personally would like to see an internet drawing of numbers issued  to
each ticket distributed with a drawing for each individual item so graciously
donated by caring people.And i personally would have any items i may win sold
at  auction on ebay and the proceeds donated to the same fund for greensburg
less  any cost for the process.I think that if everyone did this a horn would be
 tooted by someone other than the meteorite community THE PROCEEDS COULD BE
HUGE!  i THINK.
   I mean no offense towards anyone,i am just putting my two  cents worth
into this discussion.

Gratefully Yours;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770