[meteorite-list] Catalog of the recovered Bassikounou masses released

Moni Waiblinger moni2555 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:33:22 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I just checked out the post of "the Descriptive Catalog on the
Recovered Masses of the Bassikounou Meteorite Fall" and must say, this is
somewhat I have seen some of my Californian meteorite friends do also with
all of their and my finds.
It is time consuming and it takes so much effort, but like many of you
agreed, the job is well worth it.

Thank you Svend Buhl & Matthias Baermann!
The 'stones' are beautiful.
My heart seems to always beat faster when I look at meteorites!  :-)
Seriously!

With best regards,
Moni