[meteorite-list] Tucson Show

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 02:18:05 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/25/2007 11:05:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:

Room 184  in the Inn Suites is 99% complete, open
tomorrow, and chock full of  meteorites, including the
newest known iron meteorite from Spain,  Zaragoza
(proposed name). Be the first to see this new
meteorite, the  slices arrived this afternoon from
cutting.
We have not been emailing  the list Bob, because
everyone here is just slightly busy.
Mike  Farmer

Same thing here.
Arrived this afternoon. Hey Mike!! what's that white stuff I had to drive
thru around Willcox!!????  I thought you took care of the weather!!!
Setting up tomorrow. Come take a look at the Burns meteorite. And the  Little
Spring Creek,and......etc.

Good night

Anne M.  Black
_WWW.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.impactika.com/)