[meteorite-list] Thin section odd structure in SaU 067 Tom Phillips

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 12:33:06 EST 2007

Hi list,  I was examining an SaU 067 thin  section last night and noticed
this oddity.  It's likely just contamination  in the original rock but cool to
look at and wonder.

This is just for  fun.  I don't think it is any discovery or any thing like
that.

If  you want me to send a couple shots just email me directly.

Note:   I'll send them embedded in the email so it's safe.  I won't ask you
to  download and open any files from someone you don't know.  (even if list
members are an extended family)

Tom