[meteorite-list] Could it be....

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Wed Jan 24 13:38:36 EST 2007

...that this, our METEORITECENTRAL list, is now slowly approaching it´s tenth year of existence? Art Jones, where art thou? Is there some truth to my sudden thought about this very list´s age?

I have been one of the first members, and after my initial subscription here, often changed my internet provider, and as I am rather lazy than busy in some respects, I haven´t kept track of the exact timeline records, which now adds to my confusion of history facts. But anyway I somehow have the feeling that Art´s list might possibly approach "10 years of existence". Or am I completely wrong? Other oldtimers like Bernd or perhaps Cap´n Blood or other oldies-but-goodies may contribute more on this point...

Hi Art - great job, still well and alive after all those years! Give him a hand up, folks!

Alex
Berlin/Germany