[meteorite-list] Results of unknown help request

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 19:28:35 EST 2007

Hi List,  Tom Phillips again.  Wow,  what a response to the request for help
in identifying a meteorite I posted to  the list.  Thanks to every one and
especially Michael Blood (He posted the  pics to his photo site and notified the
List).

The consensus was H-IMB or  High Iron - Impact Melt Breccia - Chondrite.
Almost everyone who offered  an opinion said IMB.

I hope this was fun.  I realize this is just a  collection of opinions from
photos.  So don't worry, you won't see it for  sale as a classified IMB (unless
it has been classified).

Thanks again  for all the input.  What a great group!!!!

Tom