[meteorite-list] Stolen NWA 869

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Tue Jan 16 13:04:48 EST 2007

Dear Gary,

Very sorry to hear of your theft...

We have posted your notice on our missing/stolen page, our meteorite new
page, and our meteorite news RSS feed.
Please let me know if there are any changes to the text that you would like.

http://www.meteorite.com/missing_stolen.html
http://www.meteorite.com/news/index.htm
http://www.meteorite.com/rss/meteorite-news.xml

Hope you get it back,