[meteorite-list] killer glenormiston iron

Bob WALKER qwalkra1 at rawnet.com.au
Mon Jan 15 18:48:18 EST 2007

Ah cmon

The Glenormiston is not for sale

I'm not asking for any bids  - the Glenormiston is not going to be auctioned
and I'm not selling a copy of a paper about the meteorite

The QMIG site is a work in progress to encapsulate the meteoritical history
of Queensland

The piccy of the Glenormiston is merely available to view - its one that you
would never see otherwise

http://www.rawnet.com.au/~qwalkra1/index.htm

I do intend to sell some numbered limited edition specimens but pictures and
prices of these are again a work in progress and as stated will flow on from
the nomcom process as and when that occurs - its a longer term plan to bring
new stones to the meteorite community

Ciao