[meteorite-list] Northbranch H5

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Jan 15 00:24:29 EST 2007

Hello Gary, All,

When I started collecting meteorites, Northbranch was one of the lowest
costing chondrites on the market.  It was even less then the at the new
(classified) NWA meteorites. Every show I seemed to bring a large slice
home. I have since sold 2-3 kg. of the meteorite and currently about 2 kg.
is in Kansas Meteorite Society collections.

When Gary started this thread I was suprized to not see a gallery page for
the meteorite on my website.  I just added one and included a couple large
matrix images that show the weathering cracks and shock veins well.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colnorthbranch.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com