[meteorite-list] Lunar 482 Cross polarized light micrographs

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 14:15:51 EST 2007

Hi all,  Tom Phillips here.  Jim  Strope has kindly lent me his thin section
of NWA 482 Lunar.  Most of you  know of this meteorite so I wont go into the
classification.  Jim has the  info and a great back story on his site.  His
email  nwa482 at comcast.net

I'm going to get to Jim a CD full of micrographs of  this thin imaged in
every way possible (Optically).  How he circulates them  is entirely up to him.  I
will also post many to the Gallery I have on the  Meteorite Times online
Magazine.

BUT!  right now I am eager to show  some off!  Email me directly and I'll
email you 6 smoking images hot off  the scope.  (The digital ink isn't dry yet!)

Feedback is always  appreciated and often enjoyed.  Tom