[meteorite-list] Ad: Cheapest Chondrites Ever Offered

Jason Phillips jnbran at net66.com
Thu Jan 11 11:37:08 EST 2007

Hello List,
I have an excellent offer at a time when the market is seeing a slow
down in material coming out of Morocco.  I have 60 kilo's of ordinary
unclassified chondrites for sale.  There may be some surprises in these,
as I have not searched through them and my last large shipment had
several kilo's of the EL3.  These stones are medium to lower quality and
some have crust and the average size is under 100 grams.  These would be
great for re-sale, cutting, giveaways, or to hang onto until ordinary
chondrites are back up to $2/gram.  The price is $1750 and that includes
shipping in the United States.  If necessary, I will sell in lots of 10
kilo's for $390 with free shipping in the United States.  If you have
any questions please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com