[meteorite-list] More Roger Warin Thin Section Photographs

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Thu Jan 11 01:34:33 EST 2007

Hello list members and fellow thin section junkies,

Thanks for the post Bernd.  Roger Warin has more thin section photographs on
the AGAB (mineral/fossil) website, linked below.

http://www.agab.be/meteorites/Thin/thin.html

The web site is in French, but the photographs almost speak for
themselves...check it out if you have time.

The Brahin photographs I found interesting as they do not look like the
pallasite thin sections I have, which all seem to look like the Seymchan
thin section also shown.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick